Notice about collection of information
Typically you make personal data available to YD in situations listed hereinunder (list is not exhaustive): (i) by using the App, (ii) subscribing to newsletters; (iii) purchasing a product or services within the App (or "in-app purchase"); (iv) requesting technical support; and (v) otherwise through use of YD’s services where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
The data we process on you may include, but is not limited to: email address, device ID, IP-address, user names and passwords.
YD may supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
YD may use your information to perform its own analytics and to enable analytics provided by third parties. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations.
We may passively and automatically collect information about devices and certain activity within the App. For example, when you access the App, we may automatically collect a variety of information from your devices and/or your game activity, including device name, device characteristics and unique identifiers. While performing analytics, we use the Unity Analytics Tool, which gathers information such as:
Device Information: including various unique identifiers, such as IDFA, Android Ad ID, IDFV, MAC address, when, for example:
- You access the App, which is developed with Unity Software;
- You access the App, in which we employed Unity Analytics to understand the use of our game and improve the player experience;
- You receive ads delivered by Unity Ads;
- Location information: Our systems (like most used on the web) automatically collect an IP address when users access the App. IP addresses can be used to learn about the general location (e.g. city, state and country) of the user’s point of access to the web;
- Language used on the device;
- The operating system and version running on your system or device;
- The frequency and length of your use of the App.
- Game play activity and actions: When you use the App that uses Unity Analytics, certain game activities such as play session information and monetization events are collected.
- We may choose to collect user information such as name, email address, birthdate, gender, app ID or other developer-defined data parameters.
Purpose of information collection
YD’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, improve the App, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use.
We store the information to:
- Improve your enjoyment of the App;
- Display your friends' scores (ie. name, avatar and score);
- Display your friends' progress through the App (eg. rank, coins, medals);
- Display global high scores (ie. name, avatar and score);
- Analyse user trends and demographics.
- Improve the quality of the App;
- Detect security issues.
Disclosure and transfer of personal data
YD may use third parties to collect and process personal data on YD’s behalf and in according to YD’s instructions. YD is not liable for the acts and omissions of these third parties, except as provided by mandatory law. In particular, personal data may be disclosed to Unity Technologies ApS, a company with its seat in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The only other circumstances where personal data would be disclosed are for reasons beyond our control and irrespective of our knowledge. For example, they could be disclosed in case:
- you enable access to your device with the installed App to another person,
- your device is stolen.
Data Retention and Correctness
Please note that some data may be further retained if necessary to resolve disputes, enforce YD’s user agreements, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of services.
YD follows generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safety measures to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in YD’s possession.
Links to other websites
The App may contain links to other YD applications and YD social media profiles. You should exercise caution and check the privacy statement applicable to the websites in question.
Notice concerning children
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy, and as such YD does not knowingly collect, store or use any personally identifiable information such as name, address or email address from children under the age of 16.
If YD learns that YD has inadvertently gathered personal data from children under 16 years of age, YD will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such personal data from YD’s records.
The user can generate an article in which his personal data will appear (nickname entered in the application), which can be made available in the form of a URL link, e.g. on a social network. Data which the user enters for this purpose is kept in the device's memory - YD has no access to it. The data entered is used to create the URL, on the basis of which the article to be distributed is completed. YD does not have access to the generated URL. The above data is not collected and stored by YD. The entered data is stored in the device's memory for convenience (so that the user do not have to enter them again) and can be deleted at any time by erasing the application data.